Civic Association - Membership
STEP 1: Register/Login to the website
If you have not already registered and signed in to the website, use the Login page to do so now. You can retrieve a forgotten password as well.
STEP 2: Renew your Membership
Make a secure Online Payment.
Print a Membership Renewal Form if you prefer to mail a check.
Some benefits provided to the neighborhood include:
- Community Events We organize the Pancake Breakfast, tree plantings, neighborhood meetings, park clean-ups, and more! Please help us expand this list.
- Communications We distribute a members-only monthly newsletter to residents, maintain gardenhills.net website, organize public meetings, and publish the neighborhood directory.
- Zoning We maintain protective covenants on several properties in the neighborhood and take an active role in zoning related activities that impact Garden Hills.
- Security Patrol Your dues fund the security patrol of off duty Atlanta Police Officers and the security cameras. Last year, our Patrol logged more than 1,796 patrol hours in Garden Hills, performed over 219 home security checks for members while they were out of town.
- Visioning We collect your ideas and use them as input to a collaborative process resulting in approved concepts and standards to implement throughout Garden Hills.
Aside from the satisfaction gained from supporting the above efforts, GHCA members also receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary security checks of your home when you are away
- Access to the GHCA membership directory
Interested in seeing more about what the civic association does?