STEP 1: Register/Login to the website
If you have not already registered or signed in to the website, use the Login page
to do so now. You can retrieve a forgotten password as well.
STEP 2: Renew your Membership
Some benefits provided to the neighborhood include:
- Community Events We organize the Pancake Breakfast, tree plantings, neighborhood meetings, park clean-ups, and more! Please help us expand this list.
- Communications We distribute the Garden Hills Town Crier email alerts to 1,000 residents, maintain gardenhills.net website, organize public meetings, and publish the neighborhood directory.
- Zoning We maintain protective convenants on several properties in the neighborhood and take an active role to minimize impact to the character of the neighborhood by making recommendations to NPU-B for variance requests, renovations, and major applications.
- Security Patrol Your dues fund the security patrol that is staffed with off duty Atlanta Police Officers. Last year, our Patrol logged more than 1,900 patrol hours in Garden Hills, performed over 180 home security checks for members while they were out of town.
- Visioning We collect your ideas and use them as input to a collaborative process resulting in approved concepts and standards to implement throughout Garden Hills.
Aside from the satisfaction gained from supporting the above efforts, GHCA members also receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary security checks of your home when you are away
- Access to the GHCA membership directory
Interested in seeing more about what the civic association does?