STEP 1: Don't forget to keep your Profile Information updated:
Please keep your profile information up to date as this will be used for the neighborhood directory. You may update it any time by selecting the "Your Profile"
option located in the upper left corner of the website. One profile is maintained per household.
STEP 2: Join or renew your Membership
Make a secure Online Payment
. (Must be signed in as registered gardenhills.net user)
Some benefits provided to the neighborhood include:
- Community Events We organize the Pancake Breakfast, tree plantings, neighborhood meetings, park clean-ups, and more! Please help us expand this list.
- Communications We distribute the Garden Hills Town Crier email alerts to 1,000 residents, maintain gardenhills.net website, organize public meetings, publish the neighborhood directory, and are excited to be introducing the Garden Hills Newsletter.
- Zoning We maintain protective convenants on several properties in the neighborhood and take an active role to minimize impact to the character of the neighborhood by making recommendations to NPU-B for variance requests, renovations, and major applications.
- Security Patrol Your dues fund the security patrol that is staffed with off duty Atlanta Police Officers. Last year, our Patrol logged more than 1,900 patrol hours in Garden Hills, performed over 170 home security checks for members while they were out of town, assisted in having several abandoned vehicles removed and performed 4 home security surveys.
- Visioning We collect your ideas and use them as input to a collaborative process resulting in approved concepts and standards to implement throughout Garden Hills.
Aside from the satisfaction gained from supporting the above efforts, GHCA members also receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary security checks of your home when you are away
- Access to the GHCA membership directory
Interested in seeing more about what the civic association does?